GI University - Beginner
Order $150 (or over) and get FREE Domestic Ground Shipping. If for any reason our product gets damaged during transport, we will take care of the exchange / replacement.
Are you a weekend warrior on a quest to elevate your detailing game? Are you looking to get into the world of professional detailing? Whether you’re a car enthusiast or just someone who is very particular about the upkeep of their vehicle, our beginner course is the perfect way to learn the tricks of the trade and achieve professional results for both DIY and pro applications.
A specialized instructor will cover different pad and product choices with our full-range of paint correction polishes. We will teach the basic in the most common paint imperfections and how to assess and create the right pad and product combination for your vehicle’s finish. We carefully go over the basics of dual-action machine polishing & protection. At Gloss-it Detailing University, we will teach you the newest and most advanced techniques and remove all guess-work. The class is held at the Gloss-It Headquarters located in Las Vegas, NV (USA) and includes 7 hours of hands-on education and paint correction training per day. Lunch will be provided during training.
*Students will be responsible for lodging and transportation.
- One beginner detailer-approved & EVO9H Installer Certification.
- Instruction on the three combinations to get your work done in record times.
- Information and how-tos on hot new buffers and polishers on the market.
- Step-by-Step instruction in polishing, restoring, waxing and correcting paint imperfections.
- Become versed in new and old paint finish technology.
- Learn the difference between removing wet sanding and DA sanding and to evaluate and identify paint defects.
- 15% off sitewide.